- Dawid Tatarczyk. 2021. „Political Preferences of QCA Methods Institutes? A Comment on the Availability and Gender Gap Disparity Problems” (Forthcoming in Political Preferences).
- Dawid Tatarczyk. 2021. The Dēmos still Matters: Bridging the Gap between Political Theory and Democratization Research. Polish Sociological Review. 213 (1):71-86. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26412/psr213.04
- Dawid Tatarczyk, Peter W Wielhouwer. 2020. Ideology, Identity, and the Immediate: Analyzing American Jewish Attitudes toward Israel. International Journal of Public Opinion Research. Volume 32, Issue 2, Summer 2020, Pages 369–383. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/ijpor/edz016
- Dawid Tatarczyk. 2018. The Reshaping of the Quantitative-Qualitative Divide: A Case of QCA. Qualitative and Multi-Method Research. Fall 16(2): (44-52). DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.3524376
Peer-Reviewed Book Chapters:
Dawid Tatarczyk. 2020. God’s backyard: politics and the Catholic Church in Poland. Faith-Based Organization and Social Welfare: Associational Life and Religion in Eastern Europe, eds. Miguel Glatzer and Paul Christopher Manuel. Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan (Palgrave Studies in Religion, Politics, and Policy). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-44707-6_6
- How COVID-19 Changes the Electoral Menu of Manipulation: The 2020 Polish Presidential Election
- The Impact of Open-List Proportional Representation electoral rules on Polish democracy
Data Collection Stage:
- Polish Clergy Survey – In the summer of 2019, I mailed almost 2,000 traditional surveys to Catholic priests in Poland. My aim is to understand what Polish priests think about democracy, democratic backsliding, the church-state separation, and procedural rule breaking. The project has been supported by the APSA Small Research Grant (2019).
- QCA publication patterns – This project tracks every QCA related publication (articles and books) to identify the types of scientific outlets which are most QCA friendly, and also the extent to which gender gap exists among among QCA scholars.
Please contact me for the most recent versions of my papers.